Wednesday, June 27, 2018

One more reason to love RDB...

New campers come with new problems - like how I smacked my head on the drop down queen bed in the back of the trailer not once, but twice, on the trip to Mississippi.  Both times it was such a hard hit that I knocked myself silly and needed to lay down for a bit.  I may not be a natural blonde, but I am certainly a natural klutz, no doubt.  


Bad news - that's how you look when you're laying on the picnic table after the second time you've beamed your brain.  Good news - the view from there isn't half bad:



So, how does loving RDB even more play into this?  Well, notice the packing quilt pushed under my head in the photo:  In my hast to "lay down before you fall down," I just plunked myself down on the bare tabletop.  RDB came over and put the blanket under my head for cushion.  But to add to the hilarity, from that point forward, every time he lowered the bunk in the camper he'd "beep-beep-beep" out a warning and made sure that I was well aware of the 'low clearance' situation.  

It's when he does silly little things like that to keep me laughing, even when the pain of life sometimes makes me want to cry, that makes me love him that much more.






No comments:

Post a Comment