Sunday, January 3, 2021

Camping Cache: Dreher Lake State Park, Prosperity, SC

Found:
Stuck in Between the Rocks
Cabin Fever
Burn Baby Burn

DNF: 
Acrophobia

We did a bit of "clean up" in a few of these caches - someone had left matches (yikes!) and random paper trash in one of them. I always try and make it a point to leave something of higher value, even if we don't take anything with us; though lately, I've enjoyed finding stickers in these treasure chests.  


Since it was our first hike/geocache of the year, I wanted to drop off a FTF treasure for the next geocacher to find, so we dropped a collectible coin trackable and keychain.  We'll see how long it lasts out in the wild and how far the keychain  goes this year!


One cache had a kids board book, and it was too cute to leave behind - I figured I'd hang on to it in the camper and drop it off at the next Little Free Library I came across.  Well, it didn't stay with us long - there was a LFL in this park, so it got re-homed right there!


I think he's enjoying his new home with a view much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment