Thursday, October 20, 2022

Hello, Texas Miata Roundup!!

Howdy and welcome to the "unofficial" photo hub for the 2022 Texas Miata Roundup hosted by the Houston Miata Club!

That's me, Sarah Jo, and our 2021 Mazda MX5 RF (Joy) in the background.  I was the one on the other side of the iPhone asking you to say 'cheese' at some point this weekend.   You may have met my hubby, Rich, taking videos with the drone along the way.


You might be asking - what are you doing here on a camping blog?  RDB and I started this blog 10 years ago to document our camping adventures, and this year when we purchased Joy we decided to take a detour and add our Miata fun into the mix. 

Freddy Riggs, the Houston Club President, asked me to be the "officially unofficial" club photographer for this weekend's events, and since I had the blog, I figured this would be a quick and easy way to get everyone access to the photos and videos Rich and I captured.

We hope you enjoyed the runs, made new friends and had lots of fun, we sure did!

CLICK HERE to go to the Flikr page with our photos.

You can also go to my full write up here: 2022 Texas Miata Roundup

And here are a few videos RDB made over the weekend:




Feel free to stick around, #ENJOYN the adventures with us! You can always search for 'Mazda' on the upper left hand corner of this blog to see our Miata-specific posts. (And if you can't see a column to the right side of the screen - scroll down to the bottom and hit 'view web version')

Be safe, have a great weekend, and we'll see you around!

Sarah Jo and Rich, and our Mazda, Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment